Friday, September 16, 2005

Back at the Library, SEPT16.2005

Today we went back to the library, to the great program that we attended to last year. We had so much fun! and my friend and her twins were there too, they were the only people that we knew, but we soon met many new friends, very funny toddlers this year ;)
We got there really early because that's the only time when Darius could drop us off, so we went to the little park that's by the waterfront. Diego didn't stay there long, he wanted to run around and even made a few runs for the water.. he kept saying ' Agua! ' and ' Ahi 'ta!' which translates to ' Water" and ' there it is! ' He also saw some 'Cua Cuas' ( birds )and went nuts running after them. Poor palomas I don't think they will ever be the same, I couldn't get any photos of him doing this because I was too busy trying to stop him.







I also took him to the mall again, the day was too horrible to take him to his usual playground area, I called Darius to come and get us because I didn't have enough energy to push the stroller back to the house.. I was really pooped out, it's hard to keep up with Diego..






ps today he climbed the slide's stairs and went back down on his own! and he was going down the slide with out our help, usually we hold his hands ,now he sits on his own and pushes his body forward, what a big boy... tomorrow he will be 16 months old!

2 comments:

Jason C said...

Aww.. I miss you guys already... He's soo cute... Hopefully we'll be able to get together again before they're both teenagers..

Looks like you're geting some spam.. If you go into your settings and check word verification.. It should get rid of most of it.. It'll add a bunch of messed up letters that you'll have to type..
see ya!!

Chloe Grace said...

Hey.. he is just tooo cute!!! And that jacket.. I love it. you have to come over the next time your mom does. It'll be fun. We can have all day play dates.

;0)