Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ontario Visit 14 - Our flight home

Saying goodbye to grandma Betty has never been any sadder. It was heart breaking to leave her. I hope we can go see her soon. Saying good bye to the grandparents was sad too, my poor babies, they love their grandparents so much and they live so far away from us. For days after we came back Diego kept telling me that he forgot toys at his ' grandma's house' and he needed to go back to get them. Very sad..


Oh greatgrandma Betty, how I miss her. It was so hard to say goodbye to her, she looked so sad that last day that we were there. Her and Papa Elmer were my adoptive Canadian grandparents, they always made me feel so at home.







Diego and his favorite grandpa.




And then there were three. The first time we went out to Ontario with Diego, I made a point to take a photo of the 4 generations together, Papa Elmer, Grandpa Terry, Dad ( Darius ) and Diego. This photo is still pretty special though.




AirCanada didn't sit any of us together even though we were traveling with a toddler and a baby! But people on the plane were nice enough to move around for us to let us sit together.. This is us going from Toronto to Montreal. We had to wait for the plane to take off for one hour.. one hour of listening to Alicia cry her head off.. it was hell!

No comments: