Friday, March 02, 2007

March 02, 2007 - Baby's Day Out - Trip to the Museum

Our little group of friends is on the go! we have decided to try to get out once in a while with the kids. Here we made a trip to the Nature Museum. The kids had soooo much fun! even the little ones ( Alicia Daniela 8 months and Cody 16 months ).

Here Daniela is all ready to go.


A very scary snake! yet all the kids loved it!


Alicia Daniela and her little boyfriend Cody ( who just lives across the street from us ). This was his first field trip with the big kids, I think we tired him out!




Sammy! one of our favorite boys, Diego and Sammy met when they were only 4 and 3 months old. Pretty special. I love this little guy, he is so sweet and shy, total opposite of my crazy balooga.






My mom, and my babies, Diego ( 33 months ) and Alicia ( 8 months ).


Here Diego was telling his buddy Emily "I'll protect you". She was a bit scared of the giant robots..



Hehe I like this one, Diego and Emily walking away hand in hand, and Sean (Emily's dad) watching from the distance, making sure that's all they do. I can see a very jelouse dad in the future ;)


Here they were checking out the prehestoric.. well poop... hehehe I found it funny that they lingered here for the longest time. Diego, Emily and Owen.


I see pet snakes in the future.. I just hope they like being vegetarian, no mice eating in my house.



Here Danielita and Cody were watching a Beehive, look at my girl! she was so interested, that's because she is my little bumble bee;)













No comments: