Saturday, April 07, 2007

April 07, 2007

Our Easter Celebration, we went over to a friend's house for a little Easter Fun. My mom got Diego and Alicia Daniela their special Easter outfits. She looked like a little snow bunny. I couldn't find her any tinny ears to wear, so I put her hair up into two pig tails.




The story on this photo is, he emptied some one else's easter basket onto his own! And I caught him, so I made him give them back, oh and he wasn't happy about that at all..


This is a few minutes later... he got over the ordeal once he realized there were way more eggs to be found.














Here Diego took Danielita's special Sponge Bob Easter Egg! She wasn't happy about that. Did she ever let out a scream.



Here she got her special Sponge Bob Egg back ;)



Aw.. Diego loves his baby sister...




My little man... he is so grown up now.


Aw.. Daddy and babies. He was trying to bottle feed them both at once.




Letting her hair down! and still holding on to her special Easter Egg.

She had a very long day, here she was done eating and ready to go to bed.


Mean while we were having a snow storm. Funny, we didn't even get snow for Christmas day!
I took these photos, and then went to wake Darius up to take Diego out to play





Darius took these photos, after he took Diego out to make a snow man.











My frozen snow men. ;) Darius made Diego's day, even the party didn't measure up to this adventure.

No comments: