Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15, 2007 - Sammy's Birthday

Today was Sammy's birthday! he was turning 3 years old. Sammy is a shy little guy, very gentle and very very sweet, we just love him. He is just a month older than Diego. So I have to hurry and plan Diego's party! Here are some of the photos of Sam's party. It was one of the most fun parties ever! I am not kidding! or sucking up, this was a great idea, my friend Gillian had it at Dalplex ( I think that's what it is called.. ) and the kids went absolutely nuts in there, just take a look.

Here is my precious little girl all ready to go to the party.


Diego having a ball! literary.




Handsome Owen who turned 3 years old back in Feb.






Last time we were here was more than 2 months ago, and I think she was a bit too young still to enjoy her self, but this time around she couldn't crawl fast enough after her big brother and his friends, she had as much fun as any of the big kids.

This was supposed to be her Easter dress but my mom had bought her the other one that she wore, I think she looks adorable in dresses. My sweet little rosey cheek baby.


























No comments: