Saturday, June 02, 2007

June 02, 2007 - I've been Tagged!!!

I've been Tagged!!!

I was tagged by my bloggin' friend, Catherine. I am supposed to give one word answers with no explanation, then tag 5 people to do the same. Here goes...

Yourself: sad, tired,

Your Partner: home

Your Hair: horrible

Your Mother: crazy

Your Father: bold

Your Favorite Item: brushes

Your Dream Last Night: I was back home

Your Favorite Drink: French Vanilla capp

Your Dream Car: one that has new tires!

Your Dream Home: back in Nicaragua

The Room You Are In: kitchen

Your Fear: dying and leaving my children with out their mama

Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: back home

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Julie, Catherine and her family

You're Not: awake

One of Your Wish List Items: barbecue

The Last Thing You Did: vacummed the living room

You Are Wearing: pjs

Your Favorite Weather: Summer

Your Favorite Book: All the Harry Potter Series

Last Thing You Ate: Hamburger Helper

Your Life: crazy, busy, fun, stressful, exciting

Your Mood: not good

Your Best Friend: How in the world would I only pick one???

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: What to do on my birthday that my kids would enjoy too

Your Car: Burgundy Van

What Are You Doing At The Moment: falling asleep, getting ready to paint some rocks

Relationship Status: married

What Is On Your TV: News

What Is The Weather Like: Beautiful

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: last night, hanging out with Julie

Now it's my turn to tag 5 others, I apologize if you've been tagged already! :)

I tag:

Jamie
April
Jason
Gillian
Kim

No comments: