Monday, June 04, 2007

May 31, 2007 - Ethan's Birthday

Today was Ethan's Birthday! One of Diego's favourite guy, hmmm I wonder why, could it be because they are like twins from different mommies? I love Ethan he is active and fun like my little guy ;)
So his mom was supposed to come over with her gang, so imagine my surprised when Ethan showed up with his dad and with out his mom and baby sister. Maiah, Ethan's baby sister, had a bad night the night before and had to be taken to the IWK. For a while it was very scary, but by Saturday she was home, and hopefully she is home to stay for good, no more hospital visits for any one in that family.
Here are a few photos of our playdate with Ethan, I wish I had baked him a cake, or cleaned a bit more before they came over..







We also met a new friend, Elizabeth and her little baby Faith, what a cutie! I still feel bad, the baby was doing so well amongst all the big kids, until she got hit on the face by a Dora doll, by some one that I don't want to embarrass by mentioning * cough Danielita * .



Here Diego was having a blaqst playing with Ethan and Nathalia, they are all so alike, silly monkeys!













Aw... birthday hugs!

1 comment:

Jamie White said...

Oh, it looks like the kids had lots of fun! I am sad I missed meeting a new baby!!!! She looks like a cutie! :) Happy belated birthday to Ethan and I'm so happy to hear Maiah is doing well!
-Love, jamie