Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June Days3, 2007

The funniest thing happened when we were at the park with Aileen and Jen. After they left and I was still there waiting for Darius to come and pick us up after work, Diego was standing behind an older man and then he made a yucky face and came running at me saying ' Mama! It's stinks! it's blegh! yuck! ew!'. I knew the poor old man had probably passed gas, I felt so bad for him so to try to cover it up, I asked Diego, ' Did you poop?', and the little monkey pointed at the old man and said ' No mama, he did!'. Oh, the poor old guy and I wanted to die, I was so embarrassed for him.. Luckily Darius showed up at that moment and we our chance to escape.

Here my Danielita was trying to see how much gravel she could swallow before I would stop her ;)




















No comments: