Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June days, 2007

Here we are hanging out with friends ;)

Having breakfast, and getting ready for a crazy day


Danielita and one of her best pals ;)


Can you feel the love coming through the screen? I can ;)


Aw.. Diego love his ' Tootoria ' ( that's what he calls her )


Diego and Lilly on their way to the park.


Danielita and friends, she was testing Faith to see if she would make a good seat


Here Faith is realizing that some one is sitting on her.


Faith ' Was somebody sitting on me? '


Faith ' You are going to move her off me right??'


Patrick, ' I will save you my sweetheart'



Aw.. future best friends, I can see them playing with their dollies in each other backyards, I only wish Danielita's other best friend lived closer ' hint hint Jamie!'


The rocks that I painted while my friends looked after my kids, I should have given them half the money ;P

No comments: