Saturday, May 12, 2007

May 09, 2007 - Fun with the family

These were taken after our friends had left, it was such a fun day, and a fun ending to the day.

My mom and my pretty girl, I hope they will start to bond soon.. she is almost the year after all.


My crazy girl, she likes running away as I am changing her..




Here is my Danielita attacking her father, she was trying to eat his ear.


Isn't she a beauty??




Eating mashed potatoes! they were a combined effort, my mom pealed them, Diego helped wash them and I got to smashed them, then Danielita ate most of them.



Finally some one who likes food.. unlike some big brothers that I know.

2 comments:

Jamie White said...

She is such a beauty, Diana! I hope you had a nice Mother's Day today! :)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Thank you Jamie!!! I did, I hope you did too.