Friday, May 18, 2007

May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to my little guy! Dieguito was born 3 years ago, at 9:33 am, he was born 9 days early, and he weight 7 pounds and 14 ounces. He was so beautiful and perfect from the moment he was born, now he is just even more beautiful and as he will tell you awesome ;) I love him, he is funny, and very affectionated, he is also hyper and crazy half the time, but life would be borning if he didn't keep us on our toes.


Here is my little man on his first birhtday with some dear friends of ours Gillian and Sammy.


This was taken on his first birthday party, with some dear friends, Andrea and Macey.


On his second birthday, we had a great time, my dear friend Kelly was nice enough to organize everything for his birthday since I wasn't up to it.



Photos from today ( May 17, 2007 ) his third birthday.

No comments: