Monday, May 14, 2007

May 10, 2007 - Playdate at the park

Hello, on Thursday morning, we were supposed to go over to Amy's place for a playdate, bu† I had no way there wtih my two munchkins, I would have had to leave Diego behind and my mom wasn't around to watch him. So we stayed home and then decided to walk over to the park with our good friends and neighbours, Jen and Cody, Aileen and Faith, and Grandma Jone and Hanna and Maya, oh! and Aileen's friend was there with her little cutie Nicholas.



Our little gang, we all walked together down to the park, we must have looked like a daycare as Jen mentioned.




Here you see my neighbour and friend Jen, and little Cody who will be 18 months soon, and my other neighbour Jone, who looks after her two grandaughters during the day, Hana who is 4 and Maya who is Cody's age!!! and to think they have been living next to each other all this time, and today was the first time Cody and Maya were meeting for the first time. Tsk tsk..





Diego and his new crush Hanna!




My baby boy and my baby girl having fun in the sun!






Danielita giving some much needed love to her little friend Faith, who wasn't feeling her best.



Sophia and Danielita! future trouble makers like their big brother and big sister.


Danielita and Nicholas... ooh.. I think Patrick might have some competition!





Danielita and her pal Cody hanging out at the park.

No comments: