Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 27, 2007 - Danielita's 1st time at the beach

Here is my baby girl after a week of being sick, so happy to finally be eating food again! she might have gone a bit over board..


So we went to the beach, by request of Diego, he wanted to go find rocks for me.


He stayed clothed for all of the 5 seconds that we were off the board walk, he saw some teenagers taking their shoes off and so he wanted his off. So I helped him out, and then sat down to take mine off, and when I turned around, he was stripping down. I asked him ' What are you doing?' he said, ' I am going swimming!' hehehe.. no it didn't happen..




Here I broke his soul by telling him that he wasn't going to go into the water.


What the heck! he is going for it any way, while I am busy taking his photo..


Or not.. the water looked a bit scarier up close.


Maybe he will just do the stripping part..


What a beautiful place we live in.. we are about 20 mints away by car from this beach.














The water was coming to get him! what do you expect! you run like hell!


Maybe the water wasn't coming after all..


Holly @#$%! Run!


Foot Prints of my little cave man.


The man behind the foot prints..



My little man giving me a sea shell * wipes a tear away * he is just like his mama... ( I love sea shells )


I love the ocean, and I think Diego does too by his comments.. he started throwing kisses at the sea and saying ' I love you Ocean!' he did the same on the ride home.



















One of my favorite photos of these two of all times.. so much fun.

No comments: