Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 10, 2007 - Danielita Stands Alone

Today after we went to the park with our neighbours, Danielita came home and decided to stand up on her own. I walked into the living room and found her standing on her own, not holding on to anything, just standing there.. I made a lot of noise and broke the trance, and Diego started dancing around her cheering. We kept telling her we were so proud of her, she loved it. I told Diego that she would walk soon and he took it from there, he said ' and she will play soccer and go to the beach! and skate, and run...' He really can't wait for her to do all of those things, I loved when he told her ' Give me a hug' and wanted me to hug her too.

Darius and I hug him with him in the middle, we call it a ' Geeto sandwich' , so maybe that's where he gets it from.. hehehe he is my sweetheart.

No comments: