Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17, 2007 - Birthday playdate

Hi! today was Diego's 3rd birthday! His party isn't until Sunday, but we had our usual Baby's playdate ( Danielita's playdate ) and our dear neighbour and friend auntie Aileen made Diego a chocolate cake! yum! and with a few of our friends we made his birthday into a very very fun day!


My beautiful birthday boy, I can't believe I had him 3 years ago.. he is such a little man now!


My baby girl and her best pal Ella. Their birthday is in less than a month!!!

Ok, I will translate Ella is saying " Ok Daniela you can get off me now"


Diego was so cute, when every one started to arrive he kept trying to lure them into the house, he kept saying ' Come in! come in, come into my party is fun! ' then he would run into the living room and when no one was following him he would come back and do the same ( they were all busy saying hi, and taking shoes and coats off )


Danielita and one of her big brother's girlfriends' cute Natalia.


Sweet little Faith! just look at all that hair that's sprouting! soo cute !


Aw cute little Cody, the boy from next door, kind of, he is from across the street ;)


Danielita begging Nathalia to let her play with her, she would get close to the toy and Nathalia would pull it away :P


Two of my favorite guys, Lilly and her little brother Patrick, they are always wearing smiles! except for on this photo.. :P



Diego just sat at the table asking me over and over if it was time for the cake, so finally we gave in and brought out the delicious cake that Aileen had made for Diego. Oh what a treat it was!




















Beautiful and TALL Ella! just look at this baby girl! she is only 11 months old.. wow.. so tall!


I love this photo! it's the sweetest ever! we all love Aileen and Faith, but just look at that look that Daniela is giving them,she adores them : ) aw...



My beautiful girl, how grown up she is starting to look too.. she will be a year in less than a month.. * sniff *





Oh my goodness I could just eat him up! Precious Patrick.











I don't know who was more excited, Diego to open his present or Tavia giving him the present.







Trying to get some more kisses and hugs from Tavia and Amy, he loves them to death.


Oh how he loves his auntie Amy

Aw, my little man, checking to make sure that the cake hasn't dried out or anything.. ;)

No comments: